Could someone please link the google calendar .apk? When I installed stockrooted ED1 i lost my calendar. Thanks!
    06-11-2011 06:24 PM
    here ya go
    bicycle019 likes this.
    06-12-2011 12:26 PM
    here ya go
    Thanks!
    06-12-2011 02:24 PM
    here ya go
    I can't install the first file. When I try, I just get the simple error "Application not installed."

The second file I can install, though. Any suggestions?

I'm downloading the file straight off my phone browser. Should i be trying to flash these via odin?
    06-18-2011 11:45 AM
    I can't install the first file. When I try, I just get the simple error "Application not installed."

The second file I can install, though. Any suggestions?

I'm downloading the file straight off my phone browser. Should i be trying to flash these via odin?
    i think you have to use root explorer or something similar and just cut & paste into system app folder
    06-19-2011 12:48 AM
    i think you have to use root explorer or something similar and just cut & paste into system app folder
    Is there a way to do it without paying for an app?
    06-19-2011 12:11 PM
    Is there a way to do it without paying for an app?
    AndRoot or Super Manager, got both free from the market. Android optimizer has a file manager that works as well. Free in market too.
    06-22-2011 11:30 PM
    AndRoot or Super Manager, got both free from the market. Android optimizer has a file manager that works as well. Free in market too.
    I can find the .apk in Super Manager, but it still won't let me install it.
    06-23-2011 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD