06-16-2011 12:16 AM
35 12
tools
    Think I have everything going well now. Just loaded cwm and throwing a rom and kernal on my sd, but to load cwm and try to install these babies. Hope it goes well. I found the pbjt...this link look good to you?

[KERNEL][06-02-11] PeanutButta Jelly Time - xda-developers
    06-14-2011 05:50 PM
    I loaded cwm with ODIN with SUCCESS. I went to do the following; and still received the blue menu:

Boot in to recovery by holding down the Home key, the Up volume key, and the power button. After you see "SAMSUNG" you can let go of the power button, but continue to hold the home key and up volume until you are in recovery.

I got that from xda...
    06-14-2011 05:58 PM
    I'll have to get back to you in a while, swamped at work.
    06-14-2011 07:51 PM
    Not a problem. I finished everything. Have both PBJT and Gummy installed. Thanks again for your help.
    06-14-2011 07:54 PM
    Not a problem. I finished everything. Have both PBJT and Gummy installed. Thanks again for your help.
    I'm running the same thing and it kicks ***. I'm quite happy and very thankful for the patience and help from the guys on this site.
    06-14-2011 08:42 PM
    Sounds like you're well on your way! I tried to summarize everything together here (man, it feels like I'm spamming this link, so I apologize if I annoy anyone):
    [HOW-TO] Get a rooted version of EE4 - xda-developers
    tkm20 likes this.
    06-15-2011 10:14 AM
    I'm running the same thing and it kicks ***. I'm quite happy and very thankful for the patience and help from the guys on this site.
    I agree. Top notch support. That's what makes me keep coming back. I feel like I'm almost addicted to this site...almost ha
    06-15-2011 11:09 AM
    Sounds like you're well on your way! I tried to summarize everything together here (man, it feels like I'm spamming this link, so I apologize if I annoy anyone):
    [HOW-TO] Get a rooted version of EE4 - xda-developers
    I actually did use your tutorial. It helped a bunch. It's not spamming if it's helping! Thanks chadness.
    06-15-2011 11:10 AM
    I loaded cwm with ODIN with SUCCESS. I went to do the following; and still received the blue menu:

Boot in to recovery by holding down the Home key, the Up volume key, and the power button. After you see "SAMSUNG" you can let go of the power button, but continue to hold the home key and up volume until you are in recovery.

I got that from xda...

I'm having this issue, how was it resolved?
    06-15-2011 05:35 PM
    I had to push cwm to odin until I got another "success" and got it that way. Even though it says success, doesn't mean that it's always there.
    06-16-2011 12:16 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD