[Theme][Port]Red Volt Version 1.0 June, 14 2011

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Is the number pad suppose to look like this?

5f5iyu.jpg

Just curious :) Love the red!

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Is the number pad suppose to look like this?

5f5iyu.jpg

Just curious :) Love the red!

NO!!!! And thanks for pointing that out :p

I will be updating that soon. I want to get two or three more themes out first. Im the only themeing right now and I want to get some options out there.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
maybe its Go Launcher EX

Hey Ghetto_Cowgirl maybe you could try and use the stock launcher ? or Launcher pro ? its what i use. cause that white almost looks like a themed pack from Go Launcher EX but i admit I've never used it,. I'm also on gummy charged 1.5 so my stock launcher looks aosp.

Why oh why does my menu thing never change no matter what theme I put on it? Using Go Launcher EX

2d73eq.jpg

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
You're right, it is Go Launchers fault :(

I'm running Deodexed system, imnuts modded CWM, jt voodoo kernel (Rooted) I didn't think it still had TW Launcher but apparetly it does.

On the other hand, while going to clear the defaults to switch the launcher I noticed the buttons that are usually greyed out are impossible to see....just FYI Gunner :p

1256yc1.jpg

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Interesting

Hey gunnermike it seems this may be an issue in all the your themes. Id you can get to it whenever no rush i know your trying to pump at all these themes quickly and its greatly appreciated.

here's a pic of the offending problem Thanks to Ghetto_Cowgirl for pointing this out, because I'm running blue midnight 1.3 right now and i see blank text areas in the manage applications settings panef

Last edited: