09-03-2011 09:02 PM
57 123
tools
    I know this is for gummy charge however I have no luck with gummy charge. will this work with other roms like eclipse humble ect.
    08-10-2011 08:42 AM
    I know this is for gummy charge however I have no luck with gummy charge. will this work with other roms like eclipse humble ect.
    Dude. Humble is Gummy. He kanged that entire rom, added a theme and called his own!!!! Thats NOT his work nor is it different. Dont even get me started on eclispe and all that nytro kanged from Gummy. Your best bet is to try and figure out whats going on with your gummy install.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    08-10-2011 09:06 AM
    This theme boot looped me at the red eye for some reason. I was running plain gummy charge 1.5 before that and i'm running it plain again now. I did do a wipe before flashing this. i even tried wiping again and reflashing gummy charged and then this but same problem. just a heads up
    how did you get out of the red eye boot loop ? sorry im kind of stuck at the loop right now
    08-24-2011 09:19 PM
    how did you get out of the red eye boot loop ? sorry im kind of stuck at the loop right now
    Hi keuho,

Are you sure you did a "wipe data/factory reset" before installing gummyCHARGED in CWM? It seems that this is the main problem when people are getting stuck in a bootloop.

If you did do it and successfully booted into gummyCHARGED and then installed this theme and got a bootloop please try wiping the dalvik cache in advanced options of CWM. This will cause the first boot to take longer than usual (a few minutes) so please be patient.

If you didn't wipe data/factory reset, please try doing so. It will perform a factory reset on your device and you should be able to boot. You will not lose any data on your SD card from this, but will lose all application/account/sms/etc data on your phone so I hope you performed a proper back up.

Please let me know if this works.
    08-24-2011 10:05 PM
    Will this work GC 2.0. Asking because I always used altered beast and wanted to try GC. I love the speed of this rom bust miss the beauty of AB
    08-27-2011 04:01 PM
    Will this work GC 2.0. Asking because I always used altered beast and wanted to try GC. I love the speed of this rom bust miss the beauty of AB
    Since GunnerMike went and updated all his themes to support 2.0, I'm guessing this wont work. Sorry everyone!

Please support GunnerMike because he puts out amazing work and if you want an altered beast theme request one from him as he was the original designer of it anyway!

If anyone tries this on GC 2.0 and it works please let us all know, I'm running GBE and don't have the time to change ROMs around to test this.
    08-28-2011 12:47 AM
    Two things:
    1. How do I get my screen to show with the shortcuts on the side and the calendar on the bottom like the screenshots? And
    2. Where can I download the background image?
    09-03-2011 09:02 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD