Cannot boot into CWM!

neemo6

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Im currently on ED2 with jt's voodoo lagfix/cwm kernel and Im trying to boot into CWM to disable voodoo. Problem is im unable to boot into CWM. While the phone is off I hold the volume up button + the home button + and the power button, then soon as I see the samsung logo i release the power button while still holding the home and volume up buttons. Problem is it will not go past the samsung logo screen and will stay that way until i pull the battery. What could be the issue here?

johnnykilo

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Im having a similar issue. I tried flash CWM recovery with ROM Manager to no avail. Tried flashing the recovery but I dint have busybox installed apparently since ADB shell couldn't find the cp command.

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Grab QuickBoot fro the Market and use that to boot directly into recovery. I've had issue from time to time trying to get the key sequence to work right also and this is how I get around it.

neemo6

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Got quickboot and tried to reboot from recovery and im still stuck on the samsung screen only worse is now a battery pull will not help it reboot to normal and thus im stuck at samsung screen now.

tdenton1138

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I've almost never gotten cwm to work with the button combo, but Quickboot always worked for me.

If you really can't boot, I might suggest disabling lagfix first. If that doesn't work you may have to Odin flash ED1 or some such rom to get up and running...Maybe reflash the kernel even first

whitepearl86

May 14, 2011
Visit site
You can disable lagfix my going into your cd card and making a folder inside voodoo folder named disable-lagfix then reboot phone.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk