Hey guys-

I was wondering if there are different sets of drivers for the charge - 32bit and 64bit. I'm asking because I can't seem to get my phone into mass storage mode when i connect it to my computer (the option doesnt even pop up on my phone), and I figured it might be a driver issue. If there are different sets of drivers, can someone link the 64bit version? thanks
    06-17-2011 07:14 AM
    Not that I am aware of. I run Win 7 64bit and used the drivers that are linked in a few of the ROM thread and have no issue. That said what ROM are you running? Reason being is there is a few that were out originally that needed to have a fix done so the sdcard would mount correctly when hooked up to your computer.
    06-17-2011 08:25 AM
    06-17-2011 10:27 AM
    1.) I'm not running any particular ROM. I have inmuts CWM flashed and voodoo lagfix.

2.) I can't put that sdcard fix on my sd card, since I cant enable storage when connecting the phone to my comp lol
    06-17-2011 05:57 PM
    1.) I'm not running any particular ROM. I have inmuts CWM flashed and voodoo lagfix.

2.) I can't put that sdcard fix on my sd card, since I cant enable storage when connecting the phone to my comp lol

Download the file right on your phone. Shouldn't need your comp to get it. then run the file like the O of the link says and you should be good to go.
    06-18-2011 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD