I have been doing the best i can to get you guys a variety of themes for your phones. thefunkbot has great theme out as well(which is annoying cause some of his stuff makes my work look like kendagarden art class). But i have only ported the themes i made for the fascinate, i still have some work to do with them and also a couple more to port over, im sure there are other themes that other poeple would like to see. so, post your requests here. please link to the theme you want ported. i will let you know which ones i will take on, this goes for anyone who wants to do a theme. just post which theme you will do.
    06-18-2011 10:52 AM
    Hey GunnerMIke its been great seeing you port so many wonderful themes to the charge. I'm sure you might port over your other theme because I've seen in the fascinate forum called glowing blue theme, it looks pretty cool. also maybe we could see a purple one like kenesis's purple Myst http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=945686 or I'm not sure if nitroglycerine33 kenesis would port their own work ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1012297 the only purple ones i saw.

Thanks again for all your hard work its greatly appreciated.

p,s maybe we can work on getting the orange out of framework-res.apk i temporarily mix and match themed apk's with the black alien transparent notifcation pane found in twframework.apk so i know The orange text i want to see white is somewhere in framework-res.apk

also i keep forgetting to mention that when you have some time, I would Love to see some more themed swype's. I'm using black alien swype right now as i noticed the blue midnights voice search button is broken
    06-18-2011 01:12 PM
    Hey GunnerMIke its been great seeing you port so many wonderful themes to the charge. I'm sure you might port over your other theme because I've seen in the fascinate forum called glowing blue theme, it looks pretty cool. also maybe we could see a purple one like kenesis's purple Myst http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=945686 or I'm not sure if nitroglycerine33 kenesis would port their own work ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1012297 the only purple ones i saw.

Thanks again for all your hard work its greatly appreciated.

p,s maybe we can work on getting the orange out of framework-res.apk i temporarily mix and match themed apk's with the black alien transparent notifcation pane found in twframework.apk so i know The orange text i want to see white is somewhere in framework-res.apk

also i keep forgetting to mention that when you have some time, I would Love to see some more themed swype's. I'm using black alien swype right now as i noticed the blue midnights voice search button is broken
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into the purple theme. I hope to start on swype 3.0 soon.

As far as the orange goes, im trying to. Its difficult when I cant check my work. But im working on it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    06-18-2011 01:58 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into the purple theme. I hope to start on swype 3.0 soon.

As far as the orange goes, im trying to. Its difficult when I cant check my work. But im working on it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    I'd like to see the same theme that comes with the stock software, just with a different color than the ugly brown. I enjoy the stock theme, except for the color. I'm pretty sure I've seen past Samsung devices that have the same GUI, but with different colors that aren't just plain gross
    06-18-2011 11:56 PM
    I think you should "theme" a android central calendar! lol... anyway just wanted to say you're putting out great themes as usual thanks as always
    06-19-2011 12:04 AM
    Stupid thing shortened my URL, I mean the Red Volt theme you ported over - This but everywhere it's red make it hot pink That would be AWESOME
    06-19-2011 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD