I recently rooted my phone... I used these instructions to root my phone and it all went smoothly http://forum.androidcentral.com/droi...rsion-ee4.html. After enjoying my rooted phone for 2 days, my mobile network state says it's disconnected and haven't been able to connect for 3 hrs now. I've checked my system selection and my network mode is on LTE. I've taken out my battery, but it still didn't connect to verizon network. I've even did a data wipe and factory reset through CWM and still nada. (Which I ended up loosing my apps and preferences )

Is anyone else experiencing network issues after root?

My wife's phone is still connected, but it's not rooted.

Can someone please advise?

Thanks in advance.
    06-20-2011 03:13 AM
    If you are on verizon everyone is experiencing the same issue. Rooted and nonrooted. I would wait til morning and call up and complain. I am for sure.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    06-20-2011 03:24 AM
    I recently rooted my phone... I used these instructions to root my phone and it all went smoothly http://forum.androidcentral.com/droi...rsion-ee4.html. After enjoying my rooted phone for 2 days, my mobile network state says it's disconnected and haven't been able to connect for 3 hrs now. I've checked my system selection and my network mode is on LTE. I've taken out my battery, but it still didn't connect to verizon network. I've even did a data wipe and factory reset through CWM and still nada. (Which I ended up loosing my apps and preferences )

Is anyone else experiencing network issues after root?

My wife's phone is still connected, but it's not rooted.

Can someone please advise?

Thanks in advance.
    same issue on my Charge in the Los Angeles area. However, my wife's Dinc2 still has 3g. Maybe it just effects those of us provisioned for 4G? I've tried dropping to 3g too with no luck. Will call in tomorrow morning if it's still not up.
    06-20-2011 03:27 AM
    Yep same problem here in Fl, no data!
    06-20-2011 03:54 AM
    Dam that suck.. I can say LTE is working in the chicago suburbs just used it for an hour on my driving in listening to Pandora. For sure call in ASAP so they know about it and can get it back up and running soon.
    06-20-2011 07:32 AM
    Damn, still no connection. Have you guys called Verizon yet? What did they tell you?

Did a reboot this morning and had 4g for about a sec or 2... everything is out again. My wife DC is still on 3G *sigh
    06-20-2011 07:53 AM
    Damn, still no connection. Have you guys called Verizon yet? What did they tell you?

Did a reboot this morning and had 4g for about a sec or 2... everything is out again. My wife DC is still on 3G *sigh
    I've had no connection since last Wednesday night but think it's a different issue. I did the software update & immediately afterwards had a brick......cannot make or receive calls or use the browser.......this will be my 3rd Charge now. The sad thing is that I had just received the phone on Monday because of a similar issue
    06-20-2011 08:39 AM