Hi folks,

Is there a list of stock TouchWiz apps somewhere that I can install manually? A lot of these custom ROMs removed a lot of bloat, but some TouchWiz apps were also removed that I got somewhat attached to, including the clock and calendar. Can anybody give me some pointers? Thanks.
    07-03-2011 04:50 AM
    Id also like to know if ayone has a list or a link to the apks. Thanks in advance
    07-11-2011 12:37 AM
    Some ROMs will give include options to restore some of the default apps (ie gummytoolbox). You could extract them from the full downloads. I've used Titanium to restore backups I made from a bloated ROM. If you have Titanium, you could run the bloated ROM and freeze what you don't want.

Be careful, as some of those apps are interlinked, like the Desk Clock and Daily Briefing.
    07-11-2011 07:15 AM
    i found a decent app on the marketplace aimed at other samsung phones....

the apps name is bloater its 99 cents but hey it works

it allowed me to reinstall/uninstall things that the OP left on the non bloat
    07-11-2011 09:47 AM
    1) Go here [ROM][STOCK][CWM] Stock Deodexed ROMs - xda-developers and download EE4 deodexed
    2) Look inside /system/apps and find the app you want from the file above
    3) Copy that file into your /system/apps folder on your phone using a file manager that gives you root access

I was able to install all the stock apps that way, thanks to Imnuts' help.
    Farabomb and ThatManShade like this.
    07-12-2011 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD