Some people have the Fighter

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I just asked my dad about the battery. He's almost certain it has the same battery as the MAXX (the 3300).

Then again, I'm unreliable, so don't trust me.

Trust me, don't take the abuse personal. You have a brand new account saying you have new information, yet won't give it up for "reasons". These types of posts happen enough where if you don't readily post the information, you're seen as someone just trying to get attention.

I would say to avoid this, don't post saying you have info and keep it away from the public.

Anyways, welcome to the forum. If you want to post your pics, I'm sure they will make a lot of people (including myself) happy. :D

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I just asked my dad about the battery. He's almost certain it has the same battery as the MAXX (the 3300).

Then again, I'm unreliable, so don't trust me.

I dont care about the size, i just want the fcc numbers that were blurred out in the spy pics.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
If the ATRIX HD is the same thing.... I will be THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED ......

I better not have been waiting for that..

Me too. 1780mah battery is worthless if you wanna keep ahead of the game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

irkan

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
So let me get this straight.

You signed in here claiming that ur father's friend have the new razr hd.
You claim that you can get info about the phone.
You cant post or confirm any rumors.

So why did you start this thread in the first place if you cant contribute with the information that you claim you possess?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

So why did you start this thread in the first place if you cant contribute with the information that you claim you possess?

Seriously..... your first post, first... post.. is a rant about someone else not sharing most likely confidential information with us. I can see your gonna be a great contributor to this forum.... Who cares if he started this thread. Take it with a grain of salt and move on. If its true, then at least we can assume that people are testing and it may be out soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: MERCDROID and jroc

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Seriously..... your first post, first... post.. is a rant about someone else not sharing most likely confidential information with us. I can see your gonna be a great contributor to this forum.... Who cares if he started this thread. Take it with a grain of salt and move on. If its true, then at least we can assume that people are testing and it may be out soon.

I agree with anthony2558...irkan, you've added nothing to this thread.

irkan

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

I agree with anthony2558...irkan, you've added nothing to this thread.

1. I might be new to android central, but I am not new in mobile nation, and I am not new on mobile forums in general (check my XDA profile), just because it is my first post here in android central doesn't mean I dont know how things work.

2. Where is the ranting in my post? did you see me cursing the OP and swearing at him? Did you see me speculate or accuse the OP of saying lies? I was asking genuinely about the purpose of this thread. seriously, .. the only ranting about my post and yours is your post ranting about mine.

3. There are people before me who posted and accused the OP of being bogus yet, you only decided to pick on the "new guy" :wonka meme: Oh you must be really wise and pr0 judging people by the number of the posts they have :)

cheers

Last edited:

RebelXing123

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site

Just to reiterate about what I did confirm:

4.6 Inch Display
On screen buttons
3300 battery

Reactions: anthony2558

jcrome04

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Talk about panties in a bunch omg. If you don't like the thread get out.

I liked reading what the OP and others had to say.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
worthless-1.gif

Need some humor, getting a bit warm in here
Rollingonfloorlaughing.gif

jcrome04

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Very sad day...

Yeah it's better than a regular battery... but heavy use on the HD screen will suuuuuck battery...

We'll see. I won't be waiting in line for it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc