Razr / Razr Maxx HD International?

KBV1

May 26, 2010
Visit site
With this being a global phone, If i buy it out right from VZW, will they unlock it? I'm form the UK and we're not getting this :( so I want to get one when I'm in the states in December. If i just stick my Vodafone SIM in, I'm guessing everything will be peachy? LOL!

Aylarth

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Yes they will be global phones.

Motorola announces Droid RAZR Maxx HD -- Engadget

Click "show press release"

I did press the "show press release" and found the following:

● DROID RAZR HD and DROID RAZR MAXX HD will be available before the holidays. The DROID RAZR HD will be available in either Black or White and the DROID RAZR MAXX HD will be available in Black.
● Customers who purchase a DROID RAZR M, DROID RAZR HD or DROID RAZR MAXX HD will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless data plan. Share Everything Plans allow customers to add smartphones to their account for $40 monthly access.

I could not find anywhere in the press release, that the MAXX HD will be international. /sadface

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I did press the "show press release" and found the following:

● DROID RAZR HD and DROID RAZR MAXX HD will be available before the holidays. The DROID RAZR HD will be available in either Black or White and the DROID RAZR MAXX HD will be available in Black.
● Customers who purchase a DROID RAZR M, DROID RAZR HD or DROID RAZR MAXX HD will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless data plan. Share Everything Plans allow customers to add smartphones to their account for $40 monthly access.

I could not find anywhere in the press release, that the MAXX HD will be international. /sadface

I am not sure how you missed it? Or maybe you just skimmed it? Either way here's a partial cut and paste from the press release...

● 4G LTE ? customers can expect fast download speeds of 5 to 12 megabits per second (Mbps) and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G LTE coverage areas.
● Interactive Circles Widget allows quick access to notifications, weather, time and more
● Quick Settings can be accessed directly from the home screen so customers can easily manage their volume profile, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth?, GPS and more
● Enhanced Help Guides provide interactive tutorials, help topics and tips to become a DROID RAZR expert
● Global Ready so customers can have voice and data service in more than 205 countries
● Business ready with enterprise grade security and data encryption, remote wipe, complex password support, IPsec multi-headed VPN client and Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync? support
● 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM
● Mobile Hotspot ? Share a 4G LTE connection with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
● 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and 1080p HD recording
● Front-facing camera for video chatting
● NFC-enabled so customers can send contacts, links, maps and more directly to compatible phones with Android Beam?
● Corning? Gorilla? Glass display, DuPont? KEVLAR? fiber and water-repellent nanocoating
● microSD? card slot with support for up to 32 GB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20