Looking for advice

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
So I have an S3 right now, and I've been having the black screen issue hit me and I'm just getting fed up. Are there any major problems with the HD right now? I know my concern going from the GNex to the S3 was the image retention due to it being SAMOLED, but I never had that problem with the S3. I'm assuming the HD won't have this issue.

Also, for the few who may have switched, is it a better phone for you? Will I notice any differences in the lack of RAM since I'm going from 2-1.

Any help is appreciated!

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the MAXX HD and I've really only had two issues since it launched. It rebooted on me once (not sure why) and sometimes when I plug it into my computer to transfer files my notifications get screwed up (probably because they are stored on the sd card) and I have to set them up again. I haven't experienced any data loss or things such as that.

CMyers1188

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I just switched from gs3 to the HD today and am happy with it, much more solid device and feels snappier to me, ram difference has no effect which I feel was only necessary to deal with the touchwiz skin

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I just switched from gs3 to the HD today and am happy with it, much more solid device and feels snappier to me, ram difference has no effect which I feel was only necessary to deal with the touchwiz skin

I definitely like the look of the HD over the S3...so far so good!

vmamidanna

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I had an S3 foe 3 months. The reception was terrible terrible. I changed the phone 2 times but no avail. I finally exchanged with Droid HD.
Droid HD was awesome. Great clarity. No issues with one GB. Maybe that was the reason they did not care about it.
Go in for it. You will enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC