Android 4.1 Jelly Bean hits week of Dec. 2

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I love jellybean but how could we use tether?

Is Foxfi updated for jellybean yet? What does everyone else use?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

melog69

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I was wondering, but how come I received this email last night and got the update today
Hello,

Thanks for signing up for the Droid RAZR HD and RAZR Maxx HD software test. The software should be pushed to your phone early tomorrow, and we're now opening the private community for your comments.

Your input is very important to us. To ensure we hear you, please follow these guidelines:
?Please post all your feedback in our private community (link below). This also where you'll find help during the soak.
?Please do not call or contact Motorola or Verizon support for help during the soak. Those teams are not yet ready to support this software.
?I'm not able to check private messages on the forums during soaks, so if you need immediate help that's not a good route to take.
?If you have any problems accessing the private community, please click here for help. If that does not help, reply back to this email with details of your problems logging in.

Please start your visit to the private community here. You'll find additional important information in the Welcome message as soon as you sign in.

Thanks so much for your participation! We really appreciate your time and insights.

rxmorph

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if you have to have wifi enabled foe this update? I know for
my galaxy nexus it was only available on Wi-Fi for a specific amount of time before you could download through mobile network..same deal with this phone or either or? Reason I asked is my girlfriend just got this phone yesterday and I'm glad to see android 4.1 coming to it now.

Thanks
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Reminder: these updates happen in phases. On some days during the roll-out, the update will be pushed randomly to various devices. There is no need to check for updates. At the end of the "push" period, the update will be available for "pull" for all devices. The "push" period usually lasts about one week.

Check in on Motorola's Official Blog page, like Motorola on Facebook, or follow Motorola on Twitter to be updated when "pull" becomes available. Or just keep an eye on Android Central's main blog page as they'll probably do a follow-up story when "pull" is available.

Your location or when you bought your phone is irrelevant. There is no need to post "I'm in [insert city here] and still haven't received the update" or "I bought my phone on [insert date here] and I just got the update!".

As always, it's recommended that you be stock and unmodified for the best results when updating via official manufacturer/carrier OTA.

Last edited:

Sethoth

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Reminder: these updates happen in phases. On some days during the roll-out, the update will be pushed randomly to various devices. There is no need to check for updates. At the end of the "push" period, the update will be available for "pull" for all devices. The "push" period usually lasts about one week.

Check in on Motorola's Official Blog page, like Motorola on Facebook, or follow Motorola on Twitter to be updated when "pull" becomes available. Or just keep an eye on Android Central's main blog page as they'll probably do a follow-up story when "pull" is available.

Your location or when you bought your phone is irrelevant. There is no need to post "I'm in [insert city here] and still haven't received the update" or "I bought my phone on [insert date here] and I just got the update!".

As always, it's recommended that you be stock and unmodified for the results when updating via official manufacturer/carrier OTA.

Very blunt and discouraging...but accurate. Waiting sucks.

steve0617

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
From Moto's own page:

The current upgrade will be delivered to users on a rolling basis with the availability to manually update your device coming soon

Ry is all knowing....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12