The other day, my facebook app became very bogged down, and wouldn't work. I cleared the data and the cache, still no help. Today, I uninstalled the app, powered down the phone, turned it back on and re-installed the app, and it's still not working, I can't even login now. There are no error messages, it just acts like it's processing, but never logs in.

My account is fine, I use it on the browser...would just prefer to have the app working again.

Any help would be appreciated!
    02-06-2013 08:01 AM
    The other day, my facebook app became very bogged down, and wouldn't work. I cleared the data and the cache, still no help. Today, I uninstalled the app, powered down the phone, turned it back on and re-installed the app, and it's still not working, I can't even login now. There are no error messages, it just acts like it's processing, but never logs in.

My account is fine, I use it on the browser...would just prefer to have the app working again.

Any help would be appreciated!
    I am having the same issue. It seems to be much better over wi-fi, but on the 4G network over the last several days it is junk. Nothing that I am aware of has changed.
    02-07-2013 07:43 AM
    The Facebook app for Android is pretty horrific. There have been multiple issues with the app itself and it probably has nothing to do with your phone.
    02-20-2013 01:15 AM