a little disappointed..otherwise happy

Genifer Collins

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the Droid RAZR HD...I got because at first I had that windows phone but it didn't have alot of personalization details so I got this phone for its battery...needless to say I love the graphics and I love the phone...but my battery hardly lasts me a half a day while I'm at school...and I got it new...straight from Verizon...and within my first few days of having it...it froze...Also my music starts to... skip and scratch when I turn it up past halfway....I've had it for about three months and I'm already having troubles... is it jus me or does anyone else have these troubles...ur replies would be very helpful and greatly appreciated...:):cool:[

joelbon

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
There are a couple of things you can try to get better battery life. First remove any widgets on your homescreen that you don't really need or use a lot. They can eat your battery if they are constantly needing to be updated.
Use SmartActions to turn data off when you have the phone locked. This can save a lot of battery power as well.
If there are times during the day that you don't use the phone, like during class or at work, than put the phone in Airplane mode. This will save a lot of battery. It turns off all the radios and that is where a lot of battery goes.
Turn your screen brightness down to the lowest level that you are comfortable with. The display is your number one power user.

Doing just these four things can extend your battery life by a lot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

joelbon

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The music skipping is a problem I have seen quite a few times. You can try a 3rd party app, but that doesn't always work either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234