motorola razr hd vehicle dock audio issue

balthuszar

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
hello all,
let me start off by saying that i'm running an unlocked Motorola Droid Razr HD with carbon rom(6/28 build) and that i also had a non-stock dock app(car dashboard pro,) i also use a cassette adapter(c.a.) to get audio from my phone to my vehicle speakers. anyhow, now onto the problem, when i put the phone on the dock, with the cord from the c.a. plugged in, and i try to do something that would put out audio(play music, navigation) i get nothing from the phone. even if i unplug the c.a. and leave the phone in the dock, there is still no audio, and i have to clear the data, cache and force stop the app, and then reset the phone to get the audio to come back. however, if i do not plug the phone into the dock, and plug the c.a. into the 3.5mm jack, the audio works great. now my question, is it car dashboard pro that is causing the issue, even though before i came to carbon rom, there wasn't an issue? i've tried talking about this on the forum for the rom, and they seem to think it's something to do with the rom is attempting to feed the audio through the usb on the phone...is there a way to change this? :mad::confused: