A question and an issue

sirlancelot323

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced this?

WiFi constantly cuts in and out. When I'm connected, the signal drops out and in and out and in and out. I've checked the router settings, everything. I'll be loading a website and all of a sudden, I'll have no data. 4G turns back on, and then all of a sudden WiFi reconnects. Even when it's connected, it's most of the time super-slow(I know that's not my internet, as I have friends with GS3's and they have no problem).

Also, does anyone think that Verizon is going to update this phone? Or have they done the same thing to RAZR HD owners as they did to HTC Thunderbolt owners, as in because the Droid Ultra/Maxx/etc are coming out, us RAZR HD owners are just going to be told "Sorry, should've waited for a better phone!"? Because I'm really getting sick of that...

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I know this is an old thread but yes I had the issue when I had the RAZR HD. Its a fairly common issue but some have said they don't experience it. I had such a rough time with it I had Verizon send me a different model phone because I was done dealing with it.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4