Anyone get their M yet? Mine is out on the truck for delivery.
    09-13-2012 10:30 AM
    Yep, came this morning. Awesome so far!!
    09-13-2012 10:46 AM
    Keep us posted.
    09-13-2012 11:37 AM
    If anyone of you guys are coming from a RAZR Maxx.Can you tell me if this phone its better
    09-13-2012 11:41 AM
    Got mine this morning. I hard to travel out of town to Kissimmee, FL for a meeting. We got there early and I asked a coworker to Google where the local VZW store was to see if we had time to stop. Walked in when it opened and walked out in time for my meeting.

Got it with 40% battery but the meeting location had no service and drained to 17% pretty quick with little use BUTit was also struggling to pull down 60+ apps. I didn't bother to try to stop it.

Got it charging o the ride home now...

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
    Ry likes this.
    09-13-2012 11:44 AM
    So far so good. Digging the Smart Actions app. Works pretty well.
    09-13-2012 12:10 PM
    Got mine this morning and so far I love it. I love how small, yet powerful this device is. So long as the battery life is acceptable, I can see me sticking with this phone for quite a while. It's nice having a powerful phone that can still fit easily in my pocket.
    09-13-2012 12:54 PM
    agree with you on the battery life. Suppose to be a 2100 mAh battery. The extended battery on my Droid Inc. was a 2150 mAh. See how it holds up.
    09-13-2012 01:50 PM
    What little I have been able to pay with it I like it. I am coming from the Thunderbolt (I jumped to the Galaxy Nexus but I didn't like the size or the way it did t in my hand compared to the TB so I went back and the wife got the Nexus) this phone is a waif compared to the TB and FAST.

There has been no lag, everything loads quick, 4G is pulling 20+MB down consistently. I like that the native email app and the sms app has dark themes.

The screens stacking to the right takes some to get used to as well as left for quick settings.

Display is nice but if I look real close, like up to my nose, I can see pixels but I have to really look for it.

One thing I do not like at all is the Google search bar is at the top of every page. I disabled it and it goes away but the widgets and apps do not use the vacant space.

The fit, finish, and build is great. My biggest test will be the battery life. I am SO tired of carrying spare batteries for the TB, if I can get from waking up to leaving work I will be happy. I can shut 4G off on the Thunderbolt and not get that.

I plan to abuse the he'll out of this thing for 13 days and decide whether to turn it in, keep it, or give it to the wife and get the Maxx HD.

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
    09-13-2012 01:54 PM