My phone was delivered today, and I've spent some time setting up. One thing I haven't figured out yet, and I'm not sure it's even possible with the stock launcher, is hiding apps from the app drawer. For example, I have purchased Poweramp, and my drawer shows Poweramp as well as the Poweramp unlocker.

For much of the pre-install bloatware, I've been able to go in and disable the apps. There is no "disable" for the unlocker, only uninstall. (I imagine disabling it would cause Poweramp to revert back to trial mode anyways)

Is this a feature that simply isn't available in the stock launcher? I'd like to stick with it if I can, since the Circles widget is pretty nice.
    09-17-2012 04:52 PM
    My phone was delivered today, and I've spent some time setting up. One thing I haven't figured out yet, and I'm not sure it's even possible with the stock launcher, is hiding apps from the app drawer. For example, I have purchased Poweramp, and my drawer shows Poweramp as well as the Poweramp unlocker.

For much of the pre-install bloatware, I've been able to go in and disable the apps. There is no "disable" for the unlocker, only uninstall. (I imagine disabling it would cause Poweramp to revert back to trial mode anyways)

Is this a feature that simply isn't available in the stock launcher? I'd like to stick with it if I can, since the Circles widget is pretty nice.
    I'm pretty sure the stock launcher doesn't have this feature.
    09-21-2012 12:53 PM