Still trying to determine if my phone is a dud -

1. I keep trying to prevent text messages from showing in the circles widget, but the setting keeps turning itself back on... Anyone else use the widget/have this problem???
    2. I cannot get the screen unlock noise to stay off. I unchecked "screen lock sound" but it still clicks...
    3. I cannot get the camera click to turn off in 3rd party camera apps. Driving me nuts. Not sure if the phone just doesnt permit it or if it is actually an issue with mine...

Can anyone confirm or deny these things and whether my phone works the same as everyone else's???

Thanks!
    09-19-2012 11:43 AM
    Still trying to determine if my phone is a dud -

1. I keep trying to prevent text messages from showing in the circles widget, but the setting keeps turning itself back on... Anyone else use the widget/have this problem???
    2. I cannot get the screen unlock noise to stay off. I unchecked "screen lock sound" but it still clicks...
    3. I cannot get the camera click to turn off in 3rd party camera apps. Driving me nuts. Not sure if the phone just doesnt permit it or if it is actually an issue with mine...

Can anyone confirm or deny these things and whether my phone works the same as everyone else's???

Thanks!
    (1) I had the same problem and switched to "Rings Digital Clock" widget, free of Google Play Store. Motorola based theirs off this one but it isn't as good, in my opinion. I know this doesn't fix your issue but I thought it might be worth suggesting you try it.

(2) I am able to disable my screen lock sound via "Sounds" settings.

(3) I am able to disable camera shutter sound in one third party app I tested via the settings within the Camera app.

Hope this helps...
    09-19-2012 12:17 PM
    I'm not able to actually get the lock screen sound to work. When I check the box nothing happens. By default my phone (the black M) was unchecked and my wife's phone (the white M) was checked. The lock sounds work on her phone.
    09-19-2012 12:30 PM
    The lock screen sound is really quiet on mine. I can hear it but the volume is so low I don't notice it unless I really listen.
    09-21-2012 07:42 AM