Screen protector?

reyxlp

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of any screen protectors custom cut to fit the Razr M that will over the entire face of the phone?

Nothing yet from Otterbox, Seidio or Zagg.

The one from Verizon doesn't cover the whole screen.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
IMO, screen protectors are now a scam. They were good and useful once upon a time. Now every new phone has Gorilla Glass or Gorilla Glass 2. My DX was naked for over 18 months and there wasn't a mark on the screen. Unless you have a strong need for one (go the beach with phone, have small kids, carry nails in the same pocket) I would simply go naked.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
IMO, screen protectors are now a scam. They were good and useful once upon a time. Now every new phone has Gorilla Glass or Gorilla Glass 2. My DX was naked for over 18 months and there wasn't a mark on the screen. Unless you have a strong need for one (go the beach with phone, have small kids, carry nails in the same pocket) I would simply go naked.

I have two micro scratches on my Maxx but they're invisible without a bright light shined at the correct angle. I keep it in my pocket with nothing else 100% of the time. But if that's the type of scratches I will get than who cares. It was only noticeable with the screen off when it did show. And who knows, maybe those were from something else?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton