Ring tones...yikes.

lololovestech

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I really don't like the ring tones. At all. Does anyone know where I can get some better ones without purchasing an app with 100s of silly ones? I just want basic ringers.

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

lololovestech

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
No spamming though from Zedge? Saw some people spoke about that in the app reviews. Always makes me hesitate...

ragsy1083

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Tried using ringdroid but when I tried using the ringtones I made, the phone would list it as unknown ringtone and play a default tone whenever someone called. Has anyone else ran into this issue with ringdroid?

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Tried using ringdroid but when I tried using the ringtones I made, the phone would list it as unknown ringtone and play a default tone whenever someone called. Has anyone else ran into this issue with ringdroid?

It might be a length issue. How long are the clips you are trying?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Ringtone Maker

RingDroid has given me issues ever since ICS so I switched to Ringtone Maker.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

lololovestech

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming the type of spamming where the app goes through your contacts and sends junk email - or - spams your phone by notifying you every 5 mins of other apps available. That annoys me like no other.

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I've had it installed for 3 years and haven't had any spam. And I'm pressure sure it would be illegal for an app to go through your contacts and send email.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
No spamming though from Zedge? Saw some people spoke about that in the app reviews. Always makes me hesitate...

Understand that Zedge merely links content from other sites. They do police their downloads and even so, occasionally a bad apple slips through but is quickly detected & removed. As new ways to "beat the system" are developed Zedge must develop new ways to prevent them which is a never-ending battle. They are responsive to issues & do have a very good long term reputation and are probably as safe as this type app can be. You can exercise some common sense on so things (i.e. Live Wallpapers) by reading the Google Play reviews which are linked for the downloads. FWIW, I've used Zedge quite a bit with never a problem.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae