Amazing. I finally found my perfect phone

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
The size is perfect. The power is perfect. The screen - well, for me it's perfect!

I am LOVING the RAZR M. Loving it.

cubsfan2113

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I love my M. Coming from a DX, which is only a little bigger overall, the difference is actually huge. Now that the weather is cooling and I find myself wearing jeans more often, the M fits in the pocket with ease. Old DX fit but was noticeable.

Want to make the M better? Download and install the JB leak. Been running it for a week with no problems and love it!!

Butter smooth RAZR M running JB

lololovestech

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Best phone ever. I would have never considered Moto but the Verizon rep persuaded me to try it out. So glad I did!

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I really feel this is the perfect phone aswell.

the build quality, signal quality and battery life are my 3 most wanted features and this phone is perfect for that.

and the screen and super fast cpu put this phone on par with any on the market as far as specs. the qhd screen is very underated.. its great looking and good on battery.. screen of the gnex was its worse feature.. was abusive on the battery and looked very washed out IMO.

lololovestech

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't get all the hype about the screen either. Yeah, my SGS2 had a prettier screen and yeah, I can see some pixelation, but it plays oh so nice with the battery. And the colors are bright. A little cartoony but it's a mobile phone! Not a movie theater.

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I really don't understand why this phone was so poorly reviewed. I think it looks and feels like Rolex... or at least a nice Braun shaver, LOL!

The reviews I saw were great. The consensus was that the phone was fast, thin, and light with a vibrant screen. The only knock was the pentile screen technology.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Just ordered one as well. Selling my iphone 5. It's time to move on and back to Android after a couple years away. Google has made great steps in which I consider to be ahead now of apple. I look forward to my new phone. I tried the razr maxx. Good phone but a odd shape and to big. The gs3 seemed nice but once I held the razr m and felt the premium feel and saw the screen I was sold. Now to wait for jellybean and I'm all good.

So in closing hello all. Hope it's a good time.

nbulko90

May 19, 2012
Visit site
This phone completely blows me away.

Screenshot_2012-11-13-08-36-36.png

This is on light to moderate usage, but I didn't make any attempts here to use the phone any more or less than I do on a typical day. I'm just trying to run the battery down to smooth out the calibration. I was originally going to take a screenshot when I was at about 5% and ready to plug it in, but my JB update was ready and I got too excited. Total screen-on time was about 3 hours over the two days, and WiFi was on for roughly half of the time. No battery saving apps such as Juice Defender were used. At the very least, it's a great example of the kind of standby time this phone can get should you hit a point where you really need to conserve.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-13-08-36-36.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-13-08-36-36.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 85

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Razr M= Best Bang for the Buck in a long time.
I could not agree more. I just picked this phone up yesterday. I have been using the Galaxy S3 for about 4 months. I love my Galaxy but I really just don't like the size for my day to day use. I had an iPhone 4 prior to the S3 and the thing I liked the most was the way it felt in the hand. Well, the Razr M feels even better than the iPhone 4 and it's about the same size. Not to mention it has Jelly Bean, is super smooth and has a much bigger screen. I would love to have a little better screen on the phone, but it still looks good and I would not be willing to sacrifice a better screen for battery life. I hope that Motorola continues to make and improve on this size phone. I last Motorola I really liked was the original Droid. I loved that phone and I think I will like the Razr M just as much. At $50 now, it is a the best bang for your buck out there IMO. As long as you don't need that bigger screen , this is the phone to get.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
My wife loves this phone.

While it falls way short of my needs, it's great for hers.

Now I'm just trying to get the boot loader unlocked so i can install Google wallet

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang