From HTC Thunderbolt to Droid RAZR M, what should I expect?

rm548

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey folks,

I've put up with horrid battery life and sluggish performance over the past two years and since Verizon can't seem to fix my voicemail notification issue, they're sending me a RAZR M which I'll be getting tomorrow. I've heard reviews of good -> very good battery life and good performance overall. So, for all of you who've had your hands on your RAZR M for a little while, are there any suggestions you have for me?

Thanks!!
rm548

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks,

I've put up with horrid battery life and sluggish performance over the past two years and since Verizon can't seem to fix my voicemail notification issue, they're sending me a RAZR M which I'll be getting tomorrow. I've heard reviews of good -> very good battery life and good performance overall. So, for all of you who've had your hands on your RAZR M for a little while, are there any suggestions you have for me?

Thanks!!
rm548

I jumped from the Thunderbolt to the M and can't be happier. No real suggestions except to play with it... You will be happy with the battery life.

Read the threads here to get a feel for what to expect. It is a great device IMHO...

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I also went from the Thunderbolt to the Razr M. I enjoyed by Bolt, but this device is much lighter, zippier, and gets much better battery life.

Geeks Unite

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac