wifi calling using csipsimple or other

tangerine3

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a motorola razzr M and am going on vacation out of the U.S. I have heard I can make free calls if im connected to a wifi spot. Do I have to join a wifi calling service like google voice or skype to use the app csipsimple? Or can it be used on its own.

What I want to do is have a U.S. phone number and call from Trinidad/Tobago back to the U.S. and have ppl be able to call my cell phone from a landline or mobile phone to me while i'm down there, would I have a U.S. number so that they would have no charges . . . this is all very confusing to me. Thank you.

tangerine3

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
this app link does not mention anything about people being able to call me for free while i'm out of the U.S.?

Any more suggestions on if I need to join a wifi calling service in addition to installing the csipsimple app?

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
this app link does not mention anything about people being able to call me for free while i'm out of the U.S.?

Any more suggestions on if I need to join a wifi calling service in addition to installing the csipsimple app?
I read, in an android forum, that is what this app is for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol