What did the update change?

pdaniel219

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got the update. Nothing seems different so far. My phone was running great before, so as long as it keeps running fine, not sure I'll notice anything.

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

jonhan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Enhancements:

Enhanced Security

Integration of Android security patch (CVE-2012-5113) and (CVE-2012-3511) for higher level of security. Also for devices using an EAS account, the data stored to the SD card will not be erased when the maximum number of failed password attempts is triggered.

New Quickoffice?

Included new Quickoffice version (5.7.106) for increased functionality reviewing and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.

Google Apps

Added the new location consent setting option for all Google apps for additional privacy settings. Updated since JB4.1.2 and Setup Wizard.

Improved Camera

Increased quality for High Dynamic Range HDR setting and low light IQ feature. Plus, improved notification for touch to focus and the stopping of video recorded.

New Email Version

Most recent email version 4.7

VHM

VHM enables enterprises to securely provision and manage a corporate mobile workspace (guest) on Android smartphones in isolation from their personal environment (host ? software version shipped with the device).

Fixes:

Media Files

Corrected DRM settings, allowing them to be played on the current device.

Volume Control

Adjusted the volume control settings so it is no longer stuck on certain levels. Also resolved the Bluetooth notification shown on dialer screen during call.

Wi-Fi Connectivity

Fixed system errors that previously caused forced close on several apps.

Music Settings

Corrected missing song information showing when played through some vehicle Bluetooth stereo systems.

Verizon Apps

Removed Verizon Apps store and Accessories App previously installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton