Unlocking RAZR M

anthony1117

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm planing on switching to a pre-paid service. But have a few months left to wait. Can I unlock it now and still have it work on Verizon?

Posted via Android Central App

w0ng

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm planing on switching to a pre-paid service. But have a few months left to wait. Can I unlock it now and still have it work on Verizon?

Posted via Android Central App

yes, unlock method is for gsm carrier, yiu should have no prob with your verizon service which is cdma.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

djisia87

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
you dont need to buy a code for sure as posted above its GSM unlocked for outisde US and needs a tweak of NV items to make compatible GSM US carriers. Also you can flash and use it on prepaid US carriers (Cricket, Page Plus....)

kate harlan

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know about using the Razr M in Europe?
The Verizon website says that the phone is "global-ready" but I have gotten mixed answers about what that means. Most recently a Verizon support person said that I wouldn't be able to use a European sim card with it. Do I need to unlock before I can get a plan in Europe?

Scot64

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have a Motorola Razr M xt-907 I will be staying in Asia for 45 day and want to be able to use my phone. I noticed in a posting about unlocking the phone. You stated that "Razr M is SIM unlocked from the factory but US GSM networks are blocked" I will be using it on the Global network in Asia not the US. I was just hoping to buy a sim card there for that net work and pay by the month. Is this possible or do I need to have the phone modified? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc