need an opinion

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So my Droid Bionic appears to be at the end of its life due to the power button not working. I could make an insurance claim for $50 or I can use my upgrade now to get a free RAZR M. Verizon being the dicks they are of course charge the $30 upgrade fee now and I'll also lose my unlimited data. The data thing will have to happen eventually anyway, but do you guys suggest I go for the M? It seems the dev community is also pretty small for the M and I'm a crack flasher with my Bionic. Thanks for any opinions I get!

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Go for it if you want the smaller form factor, but don't want to lose any functionality compared to the higher end models. But if you want battery that you don't want to worry about get the RAZR MAXX HD. I wanted to get one but ended with the RAZR M and in satisfies but I wish I could go a day without worrying about the battery.

Posted via Android Central App

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So I decided to go with the M and I cant believe the difference between this and the laggy bionic, but thats to be expected of an almost 2 year old phone. I'm concerned with how long the battery will last because I had 2 batteries for my Bionic and would go through about 2-3 charges a day, but I cant stand how big the other phones such as the MAXX HD are. I was going to hold out to see the X phone but I don't see them making that screen smaller than 4.7". Thank you guys for your responses!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome