Damaged phone. Anyway I can still get the pics?

twohearts05

May 19, 2013
Visit site
So my Razr M was in my pocket when I went in about waist high into the ocean with my daughter. Obviously it sustained water damage. When I plug it in though the green light in the corner stays on. I tried the rice and it doesn't seem to be working. I don't care about the phone I just want the pics on the internal memory. Can anyone help?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Not that it'll help now but I always always use something like Photobucket to auto upload all my images that way I don't have to worry about losing them

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

dki378

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
So my Razr M was in my pocket when I went in about waist high into the ocean with my daughter. Obviously it sustained water damage. When I plug it in though the green light in the corner stays on. I tried the rice and it doesn't seem to be working. I don't care about the phone I just want the pics on the internal memory. Can anyone help?

I have been able to get a phone back to life after a swim using the rice technique but if you don't get anywhere with the rice you might try something like the rescue kit found on this video:
Wet Cell Phone Rescue Tool That's Better Than Rice

I've never tried it myself but it appears to work pretty well. Good luck!

dylanrod24

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Did you have your photos backed up? Like in a cloud storage?

Sent from my DROID RAZR M