pictures in a text message

ConnieWilliams

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Hope someone can help me....when I receive a text message with a picture most of the time I have the option to download or reject...when I download sometimes I get nothing, I have my data turned on....now the past few days this just started sometimes when someone sends me a picture its automatically there...I would like to have it there all the time as opposed to downloading it...any ideas ?

Problem number 2.....alot of my friends say they receive my text mesage double & triple times.....yesterday someone got 5 of the same message from me..even tho I only sent it once. I was in the verizon store yesterday and they did an update and a soft reset but it hasnt helped.

Thanks !!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Have you checked the download folder in the gallery? The photo should open after pressing download.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

ConnieWilliams

May 30, 2013
Visit site
never anything there.....when it doesnt show it wants me to download it again.....maybe its my connection I dont know...I just dont know why sometimes its there without having to hit that download button...I want it like that all the time, thought there was a setting or something that I might need to change..TY

pdaniel219

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Happened to my wife a few times, she had a Samsung, but it sounds like the same thing. She had to be connected to data to get the picture to download, it wouldn't work on wifi. Eventually it just stopped doing it. You may already be connected to data, so this may not help you at all, but I just thought I'd throw in a suggestion that might help. Good luck.

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs