My RAZR M has always had a barely acceptable signal in my NYC apartment, so I bought a Wilson signal booster which worked OK until last week. The reception got worse and worse until all I had was 1X for days. Then, I saw 4G return with a usable 4 bars/98db. Only problem is the phone won't connect at all to make a call. Incoming calls go directly to voicemail. Spent hours online and in calls to tech support and had the SIM swapped as suggested all to no effect. Of course the phone works fine at the local Verizon store...it just becomes a useless doorstop at home. Don't have the technical knowledge to understand what might be wrong internally, but all I know is it used to work and now it doesn't. Waiting for a resolution from the service folks, but I'm completely without mobile phone service now and not happy. My initial excitement about upcoming Moto phones has been muted due to the ever decreasing specs in the rumor mill. I was expecting a killer device in the pipeline, now I see nothing to be excited about. Leaning towards a Droid DNA, but need a phone that works now.
    07-13-2013 06:52 AM
    Wow, I'm having the same exact problem. Waiting for Tech service to call me back with a fix. I have already talked to 3 Verison Techs and none of them can fix this. Although I can do texting, just cant make or recieve calls. I did see that Motorola made a app to fix this problem, I can't down load it. It's called restore connectivity settings.
    09-15-2013 01:41 PM