Cases with Credit Card Slot?

sk8gr8101

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
For iPhones, you can get a case that has a hidden compartment or slot for credit cards/money or whatever else you can fit in it.

NOT a wallet. NOT a carrying case that has a pocket for the phone and for credit cards. I want a case in which I can easily use my phone and at the same time it has storage for money or other small objects.
(See the link for a iPhone case that is similar to what I would like.)

Does anybody know if there is anything out there?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Amazon.com: EYN Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S with built-in storage space for credit cards/ID/money - Pink: Cell Phones & Accessories

AlfaroAndrey

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello HTC One user! I was not able to find much myself, I am also on the hunt for a case like that but I got really close. I just ordered this and thought I should share.

For HTC One M7 Hybrid Rugged Rubber Hard Case Cover w Credit Card Slot Protector | eBay

For iPhones, you can get a case that has a hidden compartment or slot for credit cards/money or whatever else you can fit in it.

NOT a wallet. NOT a carrying case that has a pocket for the phone and for credit cards. I want a case in which I can easily use my phone and at the same time it has storage for money or other small objects.
(See the link for a iPhone case that is similar to what I would like.)

Does anybody know if there is anything out there?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Amazon.com: EYN Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S with built-in storage space for credit cards/ID/money - Pink: Cell Phones & Accessories