This is my first time posting and I apologize if someone else has posted about this but..... It seems within the last week or so I have acquired a terrible little piece of adware. It seems to have happened when I updated a bunch of apps. What is happening is, when I am doing anything on my phone, i.e. Facebook, text messaging, or.....well anything, a stupid little ad bar will pop up. I can't seem to isolate the problem and wanted to see if any of you folks have ran into this problem and found a solution. Attached is a screenshot. Thank you.Pesky new adware......-screenshot_2013-09-04-17-53-13-1-.png
    09-04-2013 06:06 PM
    This is my first time posting and I apologize if someone else has posted about this but..... It seems within the last week or so I have acquired a terrible little piece of adware. It seems to have happened when I updated a bunch of apps. What is happening is, when I am doing anything on my phone, i.e. Facebook, text messaging, or.....well anything, a stupid little ad bar will pop up. I can't seem to isolate the problem and wanted to see if any of you folks have ran into this problem and found a solution. Attached is a screenshot. Thank you.
    Welcome to the forums!!!
    Probably the best thing to do is to uninstall the apps you loaded. Then, in groups of two or three apps per day or two, slowly reinstall them. When you start getting bombarded by ads, you have found at least the group it belongs to.

Some apps have this built in, so there isn't much to avoid this. You can try installing Airpush permanent optout.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-04-2013 10:19 PM
    Try Lookout Ad Network Detector. If you find something, it can help you opt out of the ad network.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    09-04-2013 10:21 PM
    Thank you.
    09-13-2013 07:17 PM