Okay so today i was at work and spilled hot oil on my phone ( yes i ran and washed it off really good water and a soft cloth) but when i went to check my voicemail..the sound was faint and the ringer and ALL volumes are all the way UP..I mean I honestly dont know what to do..please this phone is my baby its not even two months old..I treat it like i shoiuld my girl..new phone gases every month, screen protector, a good rinse with a slightly wet cloth and all that..but i do not know why its acting up..PLEASSSE help me fix my baby (i also played music and well the sound is still faint ) PS i work at wendys :P idk if thats helpful but ehh why not kiss and tell :P PPS the sound for music and notifications is working now its just a problem with the volume during the call..
    09-20-2013 04:21 AM
    What do you expect? You spilled hot oil on it :P Insurance? My moms android had relations with moisture but never recovered...
    09-20-2013 05:07 AM
    It isn't too bad i mean I can still hear out of just fine it's just faint..I know nanocoating gives it some protection but only with water i guess..oh well :P
    09-20-2013 08:19 AM