So, I've had this phone for over a year and after about two months I should have returned it. Now it just went through a system update and mysteriously it unexpectedly dismounted my SD card. I tried all the usual tricks -restarting, putting the card back in while off, the Nintendo blow on it trick - nothing works. Funny part is, when I put the card in, the phone says "preparing SD card, checking for errors" then almost immediately, "SD card can be safely unmounted". It's as though there is a software loop that keeps unmounting it. The card then can't be seen or anything. Any other similar problems? Any fixes? I don't want to have to buy a new card because it seems like the phone is the problem. Help please!

Posted via Android Central App
    11-09-2013 12:48 PM
    Try a different sd card in your device and/or try that sd card in another device. I had this problem about 8 months ago and it was the sd card that was corrupt. Most memory card manufacturers have good warranties on their products. Sandisk replaced my 32gb card within a week and I didn't pay a dime.
    11-10-2013 02:14 AM
    I too am having this issue, i called VZW the other day, And their tech support checked and found that motorola is having issue with this and do not have any answers as of yet, I was told to try my card in a computer, if it works then try factory reset. Hope this helps.
    11-10-2013 06:10 PM
    Which update was it? When I go to system updates, I see that version 98.18.94 is waiting to be installed. I guess I should hold off on it until the bugs get resolved...
    11-11-2013 09:33 AM