Droid Razr M: Recent sale of Motorola affect KitKat update?

Kyle Collins

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Recent sale of Motorola affect KitKat update?

It's from ALL THE WAY BACK IN 2012. WOW.

Since when are these amazing pieces of technology considered disposable? I like to keep my phones for more than a year.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

It's from ALL THE WAY BACK IN 2012. WOW.

Since when are these amazing pieces of technology considered disposable? I like to keep my phones for more than a year.

On AndroidCentral a lot of us are tech enthusiasts and change phones often, I myself change phones once a year around winter time. That is what I meant by it`s from 2012, a lot of people on this site (myself included) have gotten a new phone by now, so this forum has slowed down a lot since then.

Kyle Collins

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site

On AndroidCentral a lot of us are tech enthusiasts and change phones often, I myself change phones once a year around winter time. That is what I meant by it`s from 2012, a lot of people on this site (myself included) have gotten a new phone by now, so this forum has slowed down a lot since then.

Yea I understand. I'm just annoyed that this phone has been ignored by Motorola and it can't do things that the iphone could do 2 years ago (pair with low energy bluetooth). Other Droid phones could do it with 4.2 or 4.3 I think? But we still have 4.1...

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Yea I understand. I'm just annoyed that this phone has been ignored by Motorola and it can't do things that the iphone could do 2 years ago (pair with low energy bluetooth). Other Droid phones could do it with 4.2 or 4.3 I think? But we still have 4.1...

Well Motorola did downsize and id still doing great things. There is little wrong you can find with the RAZR M in its current state. Low energy Bluetooth is a new feature for android as a whole. Can't be blamed on the RAZR M.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Kyle Collins

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site

Well Motorola did downsize and id still doing great things. There is little wrong you can find with the RAZR M in its current state. Low energy Bluetooth is a new feature for android as a whole. Can't be blamed on the RAZR M.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Other phones have had it for months! Apple much longer.

Just annoyed with my poor purchase.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It's a great phone. But it was the same thing with my dinc2, great but ignored and overlooked for the big flagship phones on Verizon.

Sent from my XT907 using AC Forums mobile app

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
It's a great phone. But it was the same thing with my dinc2, great but ignored and overlooked for the big flagship phones on Verizon.

Sent from my XT907 using AC Forums mobile app

Kirk, you actually followed the same phone path as me. I was on a Droid Incredible 2, and went to Razr M. I have Moto X now, but, the performance of my Razr M was top notch.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Back on a RAZR M after my Moto X digitizer broke. Actually didn't notice much of a difference. I actually loved my RAZR M and I can live with it for a while.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol