Motorola Droid Razr M XT907 having issues.?

GeneralIroh11

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm having issues with my current smartphone (Verizon DROID Motorola Razr M XT907). I've had this phone since December 30th of last year (2013). It's been fine but all of a sudden, today in the library, it powered off. It looked like it was about to reset because the red motorola logo showed and then all of a sudden, the screen froze and it powered off again. I tried pressing down on the power button in an attempt to turn it back on yet it won't turn back on. I tried pressing down on the power button and the volume down button simultaneously for a reboot attempt and it STILL won't turn back on. I'm starting to worry. I purchased a 1-year square trade warranty plan months ago and transferred the plan to the phone's serial number, but I'm still panicking. I've been phoneless before, but it still sucks. PLEASE HELP!

ALSO, my battery was at 93% when this happened.

pjspaws

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I believe the reset combo is to hold down the power button and both volume buttons at the same time. Holding just power and volume down is for screen capturing.

Sent from my C6916 using AC Forums mobile app

firepsych

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm rooted but mine has done something similar. Do a search for XT907 or RAZRM Black Screen of Death.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk