Droid Razr M not turning on or rebooting?

JustinBenedict

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Last night I plugged in my Droid Razr M and went to bed. The next morning I wake up and notice that the green LED light was on. I unplug my phone and notice that the light also went out. I tried to turn it on by holding the power button but it didn't seem to work. I also tried to do a soft reset (Hold power button + Volume Down) along with a factory reset (Hold power button + Volume Up + Volume Down) with no avail. It doesn't even seem to be responding to anything. I plugged the phone back into the charger and there is a solid green light. When i remove the charger, the light also disappears. Anyone know what happened? I'm unable to even turn on my phone or reboot it, even if it's plugged into the charger. Not sure if it's the battery or what.

All Replies and Comments Welcome,

If anyone has/had the same problem, please tell me a solution or possible solution to this!

Last edited:

JustinBenedict

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Actually, I just plugged it into my computer and it was recognized. I'm pretty sure the phone has some juice it in. It's been charging for quite a while now. Do you think the button is just broken? And is there any solution to it?
Well then again, the phone isn't on, so, it said something about it being plugged in, but it doesn't show up as a hard drive of any sort on the computer. It does however, still show the green light.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
The green light makes me think it's actually on just sleeping but no way to wake it without power button and any button combos with it wouldn't work... Not sure what to try though... Maybe let the battery die so it'll power off then plug it in

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Selena Devargas

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem with my phone it was fine but then started Turing off on its own and i don't have money for a new one did you figure out a way to fix yours?

5033 740

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
my mobile not turning on when i connect the charger then show the green light just and i try the all possible try mean that i try power on button and volume key button mathad

5033 740

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
i have a same problem
when i connect the charger with mobile razr m xt907 then turn on the green light but not show the charging and mobile still turning off i try the all possible combination off button try volume+power button please tell me a solution when you can know?