Problem connecting to WiFi

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
We recently moved into a new building at work and I can't connect to any of the WiFi networks. They show up I enter the password, hit connect and it will flash connecting for a split second then it just saves the network but won't connect. I forget them turn WiFi off and back on and even rebooted but no good. The networks did use the same names in our old building and I had connected to them previously then I wonder if that could have something to do with it?

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I've tried all those things and nothing works. I'd love to reboot the router but since my phone is the only thing not working that's very low on the list of priorities for the IT guys. Everyone else's phones connect just fine, androids, iPhones, older and new, all the other systems and equipment work just not my m.

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Well, with the move to the new facility they have enough headaches, and it would have to be at an off time so it wouldn't screw somebody up if they were in the middle of something important. Plus it's only my phone. Like I said, everyone else connects with no problem so I'm way down on the list of priorities.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63