Rumors/Updates for Release Date

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
649 I called and asked since I have been waiting for this phone so I can ditch my iPhone 4!
It's $51 less than what I expected and it does seem more palatable

Now the question is where to buy from? Best Buy? Verizon? Another source?

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
It's $51 less than what I expected and it does seem more palatable

Now the question is where to buy from? Best Buy? Verizon? Another source?

I don't know about any details but the difference are the warranty options with Bestbuy versus Verizon, or any carrier really. In the end though you'll most likely have better service with Bestbuy with more robust warranty options.

sent from my DInc4g using AC forums

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
My upgrade is on the 19th. Hopefully there are some MAXXes still

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Ibraheem_h

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I want the RAZR MAXX HD but i think the screen is very big and the whole device is closely to the Galaxy Note in size, it won't fit my pocket and it won't be comfortable to sit in the office while the device is in my huge pocket, It also still dual-core while most devices are changing to quad-core. I prefer the old Razr Maxx.

Ibraheem S. Ibraheem
Sent from my Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S2

Last edited by a moderator:

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
So glad you all got confirmation you needed from my accurate information and while we did more training today. Sadly there was not much new information on the phone expect of course it will launch will ICS and Moto has promised us Jelly Bean will hit the DROID Razr M / HD / HD MAXX by end of this year.

Well no longer see a tip option on front page so no way for me to pass this on to admins. Unless someone else still shows the option to tip my post, feel free. So here is one more bit of new information, and reason why I wish I could pass this on to admins like old AC main page allowed. As of October 18th you will be able to bill to your VZW account from the Play Store. Here are the details - $25 per month per active MTN and few types of accounts like Pre-Paid are not allowed or cash arrangement lines. It will pretty much setup like adding a card of activating Google Wallet. You have option to create a PIN to secure your transactions and as of right now (which I do NOT like) you do NOT need the billing act password so anyone with active line can ding you for $25. Obviously you know who is on your account and $25 is not a huge transaction. You can block the service but does require you to block text messaging currently do not ask me why. The service was simply titled "Google - Carrier Service Billing"

jtl

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Do any of you have any tips for the need (or lack thereof) of charging this phone before first use (including setting it up)? The manual (at least the AU version: https://motorola-global-en-aus.cust...ect/1/filename/RAZR_HD_UG_AUS_68017216001.pdf) indicates the need to charge it before setting it up (see page five under "let's go"). I have read and read on this and cannot seem to get a straight answer. I will be going into the store to get it (unless there is a pre-order) so I am assuming that the clerks will want to turn it on without charging it. I need to have them do this since I am doing an alternate upgrade to keep unlimited data. Any thoughts on what you guys would do if you were in my situation? Also -- do you have any idea where to find the Verizon manual?

boatman11

Banned
Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Do any of you have any tips for the need (or lack thereof) of charging this phone before first use (including setting it up)? The manual (at least the AU version: https://motorola-global-en-aus.cust...ect/1/filename/RAZR_HD_UG_AUS_68017216001.pdf) indicates the need to charge it before setting it up (see page five under "let's go"). I have read and read on this and cannot seem to get a straight answer. I will be going into the store to get it (unless there is a pre-order) so I am assuming that the clerks will want to turn it on without charging it. I need to have them do this since I am doing an alternate upgrade to keep unlimited data. Any thoughts on what you guys would do if you were in my situation? Also -- do you have any idea where to find the Verizon manual?

I don't think lithium ion batteries require that anymore.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01