I wish MOTO/Verizon would let us preorder the HD Maxx now. I hate to recharge my GIII during the day.
    09-07-2012 01:47 PM
    I agree about they should release them now. By the time you can actually order them, the new iphone, and htc/lg quad cores will be out. Moto could have had a real winner by releasing it right away.
    ScandaLeX likes this.
    09-08-2012 12:46 PM
    Why would you want to pre order a device that hasn't even been released/reviewed yet? Might be a giant turd for all you know.
    09-09-2012 04:45 PM
    Well from what I have seen, it doesn't look like a Baby Ruth in a swimming pool. Looks like a great phone.
    Shuckster likes this.
    09-09-2012 09:43 PM
    It seems to me that this phone is going to be a premium nexus device eventually.
    09-10-2012 06:13 AM
    Yeah I love my s3 on jellybean for sure, but I am gonna use my upgrade on the MAXX HD. I cannot pass up that battery life.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    09-20-2012 10:06 PM
    Just wish that we would hear some news about launch date. I am ready for it. I am using the Razr M now and it the Maxx HD is better than this it will be a fantastic phone.
    09-20-2012 10:17 PM
    Would the Note 2 sway you? Why not? I'm a iSheep leaving the nest. Upgrade next month. Looking at the Maxx HD, GSIII, or the Note.
    09-21-2012 10:57 AM
    Just wish that we would hear some news about launch date. I am ready for it. I am using the Razr M now and it the Maxx HD is better than this it will be a fantastic phone.
    Yeah I want a release date but the phone review sites are saying November most likely. Not too bad.

sent from my DInc4g using AC forums
    09-22-2012 02:42 AM
    I would like to see an exclusive hands on.....give me a 5 mnute video walking me through how the camera, speaker, feel in the hand, the new UI, nfc etc.....
    09-22-2012 06:35 AM
    I would like to see an exclusive hands on.....give me a 5 mnute video walking me through how the camera, speaker, feel in the hand, the new UI, nfc etc.....
    So you haven't checked YouTube??

09-22-2012 09:56 AM
    So you haven't checked YouTube??

No I have seen the YouTube videos I am hoping for an Engadget or android central hands on in their office not at the unveiling. I want some one besides a Motorola employee telling me about the phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    09-22-2012 11:02 AM
    No I have seen the YouTube videos I am hoping for an Engadget or android central hands on in their office not at the unveiling. I want some one besides a Motorola employee telling me about the phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I hear ya.

09-22-2012 02:00 PM
    Would the Note 2 sway you? Why not? I'm a iSheep leaving the nest. Upgrade next month. Looking at the Maxx HD, GSIII, or the Note.
    Not me. The Note should be a pretty great phone, but too big for my preference. My friend has the OG one and it's ridiculous lol. I would get annoyed by the random people making comments about it to me when I was out. (Happens all the time whenever we are out and he has to use the phone.) Also, he's usually borrowing my portable charger, and the RMHD battery is one of the main reasons I'm considering it. As long as I can drop Root/Rom it easy I'm going with the MAXX (Unless it turns out to have some horrible other problem when it's released lol)
    09-22-2012 03:22 PM
    Not me. The Note should be a pretty great phone, but too big for my preference. My friend has the OG one and it's ridiculous lol. I would get annoyed by the random people making comments about it to me when I was out. (Happens all the time whenever we are out and he has to use the phone.) Also, he's usually borrowing my portable charger, and the RMHD battery is one of the main reasons I'm considering it. As long as I can drop Root/Rom it easy I'm going with the MAXX (Unless it turns out to have some horrible other problem when it's released lol)
    Would not be the first time Motorola released the next incredible phone with a glaring problem......but hopefully Google has taken care of this.
    09-23-2012 05:58 AM
    Would not be the first time Motorola released the next incredible phone with a glaring problem......but hopefully Google has taken care of this.
    I'll be getting the MAXX HD and will be new to Motorola Android devices. What types of glaring issues have there been on devices at release?

09-23-2012 11:43 AM
    Very much looking forward to this phone. Have a rooted/ROMd Droid X and it's been a while since I've been this excited about a device. Can't wait to get some hands-on time.
    09-23-2012 12:55 PM
    Very much looking forward to this phone. Have a rooted/ROMd Droid X and it's been a while since I've been this excited about a device. Can't wait to get some hands-on time.
    Same here! Man it would be nice to see this released in Oct. and not Nov. I just hope the MAXX does not get released some time after the regular HD.

09-23-2012 01:35 PM
    Its out there. Just watched one the other night. I found it when Googling Razr HD Maxx. Looking for specs and found a nice YouTube video instead.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    09-23-2012 09:11 PM
    I'll be getting the MAXX HD and will be new to Motorola Android devices. What types of glaring issues have there been on devices at release?

The review on the Razr I said it is better. The HD is not qHD so it shoul be onpar I think with the Galaxy.
    09-24-2012 05:02 AM
    The review on the Razr I said it is better. The HD is not qHD so it shoul be onpar I think with the Galaxy.
    Yep I would think so as well.

09-24-2012 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD