Wish we could order the HD Maxx NOW!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree about they should release them now. By the time you can actually order them, the new iphone, and htc/lg quad cores will be out. Moto could have had a real winner by releasing it right away.

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Well from what I have seen, it doesn't look like a Baby Ruth in a swimming pool. Looks like a great phone.

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I love my s3 on jellybean for sure, but I am gonna use my upgrade on the MAXX HD. I cannot pass up that battery life.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Just wish that we would hear some news about launch date. I am ready for it. I am using the Razr M now and it the Maxx HD is better than this it will be a fantastic phone.

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Would the Note 2 sway you? Why not? I'm a iSheep leaving the nest. Upgrade next month. Looking at the Maxx HD, GSIII, or the Note.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Just wish that we would hear some news about launch date. I am ready for it. I am using the Razr M now and it the Maxx HD is better than this it will be a fantastic phone.

Yeah I want a release date but the phone review sites are saying November most likely. Not too bad. :)

sent from my DInc4g using AC forums

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see an exclusive hands on.....give me a 5 mnute video walking me through how the camera, speaker, feel in the hand, the new UI, nfc etc.....

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
So you haven't checked YouTube??

No I have seen the YouTube videos I am hoping for an Engadget or android central hands on in their office not at the unveiling. I want some one besides a Motorola employee telling me about the phone.:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
No I have seen the YouTube videos I am hoping for an Engadget or android central hands on in their office not at the unveiling. I want some one besides a Motorola employee telling me about the phone.:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I hear ya.

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Would the Note 2 sway you? Why not? I'm a iSheep leaving the nest. Upgrade next month. Looking at the Maxx HD, GSIII, or the Note.

Not me. The Note should be a pretty great phone, but too big for my preference. My friend has the OG one and it's ridiculous lol. I would get annoyed by the random people making comments about it to me when I was out. (Happens all the time whenever we are out and he has to use the phone.) Also, he's usually borrowing my portable charger, and the RMHD battery is one of the main reasons I'm considering it. As long as I can drop Root/Rom it easy I'm going with the MAXX (Unless it turns out to have some horrible other problem when it's released lol)

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Not me. The Note should be a pretty great phone, but too big for my preference. My friend has the OG one and it's ridiculous lol. I would get annoyed by the random people making comments about it to me when I was out. (Happens all the time whenever we are out and he has to use the phone.) Also, he's usually borrowing my portable charger, and the RMHD battery is one of the main reasons I'm considering it. As long as I can drop Root/Rom it easy I'm going with the MAXX (Unless it turns out to have some horrible other problem when it's released lol)

Would not be the first time Motorola released the next incredible phone with a glaring problem......but hopefully Google has taken care of this.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Would not be the first time Motorola released the next incredible phone with a glaring problem......but hopefully Google has taken care of this.

I'll be getting the MAXX HD and will be new to Motorola Android devices. What types of glaring issues have there been on devices at release?

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Very much looking forward to this phone. Have a rooted/ROMd Droid X and it's been a while since I've been this excited about a device. Can't wait to get some hands-on time.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Very much looking forward to this phone. Have a rooted/ROMd Droid X and it's been a while since I've been this excited about a device. Can't wait to get some hands-on time.

Same here! Man it would be nice to see this released in Oct. and not Nov. I just hope the MAXX does not get released some time after the regular HD.

hawkman610

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see an exclusive hands on.....give me a 5 mnute video walking me through how the camera, speaker, feel in the hand, the new UI, nfc etc.....

Its out there. Just watched one the other night. I found it when Googling Razr HD Maxx. Looking for specs and found a nice YouTube video instead.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I'll be getting the MAXX HD and will be new to Motorola Android devices. What types of glaring issues have there been on devices at release?

The review on the Razr I said it is better. The HD is not qHD so it shoul be onpar I think with the Galaxy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet