Motorola DROID Razr Maxx HD - Fact Sheet

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry but every time I look at this phone I think "why didn't they do that the first time?" especially the screen...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Totally agree. I'm pumped to get my hands on this! Looks like a awsome battery and a phone I done need a case for. Am I nuts?

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Totally agree. I'm pumped to get my hands on this! Looks like a awsome battery and a phone I done need a case for. Am I nuts?

I do not always use a case or my Galaxy Nexus so probably will go naked with this. I would not mind a bumper case around the sides.

maynardjames

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Just read on the verizon website that the phone ships with 2.3.5 gingerbread and it has a 1.2 ghz processor in it. I wonder what it actually comes with

https://m.verizonwireless.com/

I went back and checked and Verizon had the maxx specs under the maxx HD spec sheet big red is getting lazy I bet they copy and pasted the specs over. Sorry about the confusion
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Ok. I love the phone but my only question is why would it launch with ics? Jellybean is out!

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Moto and vzw have to work out any kinks with the os. Then you'll have to wait for vzw to release it. There's always a waiting period. Or you could root and flash jellybean. Its surely an option.

Transmitted from the cutting edge of my electronic shaving device