RAZR HD Maxx Questions and Answers Thread

Cowchip

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The circles widget is nice but with it not saving the settings it was kind of a pain. I use Handcent so the stock messaging notifications showing up in the clock icon was a waste of time. It just frustrated me every time I saw it do that so I eliminated the source of frustration. Problem solved. :)

stevenmh72

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the native calendar app shows mini-text in month view like the Galaxy S3 does? Or does it only show colored bars?
I've also read that the native tasks app is gone... can anyone confirm?

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having issue getting screen shoot?? I have seen that its power and volume down at the same time but nothing happens when I try that. Any help would be appreciated.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It took me a couple of tries and you need to hold it for 5 seconds. If you hit vol down before power it will restart instead of taking a screen shot so try to hit buttons simultaneously.

whoover

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having issue getting screen shoot?? I have seen that its power and volume down at the same time but nothing happens when I try that. Any help would be appreciated.
You have to hold them down for about a full second. The phone clicks like it took a photo and says "saving screenshot." You can't miss it.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is it true that regardless of browser if you accidentally hit recent apps button you are brought back to Motoblur?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have read that the stock launcher has a transparent notifier bar. Is this true? If so why is mine black? Is there a way to get my live wallpaper in the notifier bar as it is in the transparent dock?

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I have yet to see my notification light illuminate. Is there something I need to do for it to work?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

dirkbonn

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a way to have the percentage of battery remaining be displayed in the notification bar at the top of the display? I finally gave up looking and installed Battery Notification from the Play Store. I like having it there so my battery info is known to me at all times, and I didn't have to return to the home screen to check on my battery life.

I realize this isn't an earth shattering problem cuz the battery in our Maxx HD's is a beast and lasts an incredibly long time, but I got used to having it on my Droid X.

Patiently waiting for the release of my next smartphone in the Summer of 2014! :)

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a way to have the percentage of battery remaining be displayed in the notification bar at the top of the display? I finally gave up looking and installed Battery Notification from the Play Store. I like having it there so my battery info is known to me at all times, and I didn't have to return to the home screen to check on my battery life.

I realize this isn't an earth shattering problem cuz the battery in our Maxx HD's is a beast and lasts an incredibly long time, but I got used to having it on my Droid X.

Patiently waiting for the release of my next smartphone in the Summer of 2014! :)

I wouldn't mind this feature myself.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums