Case for the Maxx HD

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I was at a best buy the other day and I seen they had some black tpu cases on display. No device though. This was Tuesday. Lol.

Transmitted from the cutting edge of my electronic shaving device

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
For me the VZW Shell and holster is a quick and dirty way to have a holster. For a lot of folks it will get the job done. However for me and what I do it won't and I need something like an Otterbox Defender or Seidio Active case. Neither manufacturer has released one yet. The one thing I am really hot for is the Seidio Obex. They are currently developing it for the Galaxy SIII. I am hoping beyond hope that they develop one for the MAXX HD

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead and brought 1. I will let you know what I think so far so good

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I had the Verizon case/holster for my original razr maxx...it's nice. I really liked having the built in stand...when traveling I only needed to remember a charger and then could use the built in kickstand to convert it to an alarm clock. The case is fairly low profile but does still offer protection. However, even though it's not a thick case, it really does make the phone (again, the original maxx) feel much bulkier. My little brother and I were comparing his SGII to my maxx and he felt like my phone was huge. Once I muscled it out of the case we were both surprised that they weren't THAT far off in size. The case just make it feel bulkier. So if that doesn't bother you, it's a solid case and holster.

I didn't get it for the Maxx HD...but I really do miss the kickstand.

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
If you can hold out, cruzerlite makes some of the best TPU cases. I have my GNex, N7, sisters Maxx and Moms RAZR in these cases. Durable and have had my phone fall twice face first and not a crack or scratch on it :D

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
If you can hold out, cruzerlite makes some of the best TPU cases. I have my GNex, N7, sisters Maxx and Moms RAZR in these cases. Durable and have had my phone fall twice face first and not a crack or scratch on it :D

I've always praised Cruzer Lite and their customer care team. I just can't imagine covering up this phone with any case to be honest.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I've always praised Cruzer Lite and their customer care team. I just can't imagine covering up this phone with any case to be honest.

After the issue I had getting this phone I will case it for a while until I get over the trauma :)

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
i don't recommend getting it even-though it is *supposed* to fit. unless the one that i bought it warped, it doesn't fit onto the Razr HD Maxx properly. I try to snap the case into place, but then the other end pops off. The case is serviceable, but pressing (or trying) on the power or volume button is difficult with this case. Once you get the phone w/case into the holster, it is in there securely.
I say PASS on this case unless you absolutely need one now.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
i don't recommend getting it even-though it is *supposed* to fit. unless the one that i bought it warped, it doesn't fit onto the Razr HD Maxx properly. I try to snap the case into place, but then the other end pops off. The case is serviceable, but pressing (or trying) on the power or volume button is difficult with this case. Once you get the phone w/case into the holster, it is in there securely.
I say PASS on this case unless you absolutely need one now.

They made a mistake and gave me the case for the Razr HD at first so I returned it and got the one for the Maxx HD. It fits great. Maybe yours is warped or for the HD not Maxx HD

modern

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I bought the high gloss silicone case online at Verizon and it makes the phone really bulky. I ssearched Amazon for something thinner but the choices of cases are slim for now.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I bought the high gloss silicone case online at Verizon and it makes the phone really bulky. I ssearched Amazon for something thinner but the choices of cases are slim for now.

I also got that case (in purple). Love the color but agree it makes the phone bulky. I hope we see some other options soon. While it is bulky I do have to admit if I dropped the phone in this case I wouldn't be overly worried. But I'm usually very careful...so personally I would prefer something lower profile.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site

Can you show me the link to your case on Vzw? I only see docks and the shell holster combo pack. Thanks. Hmmm in that case I may not wait for the Otterbox Commuter, it'll be bulkier than a basic silicone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Can you show me the link to your case on Vzw? I only see docks and the shell holster combo pack. Thanks. Hmmm in that case I may not wait for the Otterbox Commuter, it'll be bulkier than a basic silicone.

Found it.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
For the high gloss case users, is it a stiff press on the volume or power button with it covering?

hawkman610

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm using the one the OP is talking about. The verizon site isn't cooperating at the moment.

If it has a pop out stand and slides into a holster and has a basket weave design texture to it, that's what I bought. It works well and fits in the holster snug. No complaints from me and I'm pretty anal on cases.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet