Case for the Maxx HD

rob_800

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
How does the case feel? My wife has a defender series on her RAZR maxx and it will slide in your hand. I think this may be due to the rubber shell. I find that very annoying.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Don't have the Maxx HD yet, but when I do, I will not cover this baby up... looks too damn good! I'll pay Best Buy $10/month for insurance. If I drop it/damage it, just walk in a get a new one. Can't wait for Christmas :)

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
How does the case feel? My wife has a defender series on her RAZR maxx and it will slide in your hand. I think this may be due to the rubber shell. I find that very annoying.

It feels great to me but I can see how it could possibly slide in your hands. Even though the back has that rough design to it, it is still a just hard plastic piece.
I feel my phone is protected and I'm loving this case either way.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Has any company ever made a really good case with a kickstand? If so I will write them to ask if one for the hd maxx is being built. I like the vzw kickstand case but if I drop the phone and it strikes on the top edge or bottom edge there is zero protection. I have insurance but I would hate to damage my phone and I do tend to drop things. I don't mind big and bulky if it offers superior protection but cannot go without the kickstand.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I think if you play with the phone, in the Verizon case (at least the one I am thinking about) it looks unprotected, but it actually is protected. Just move it around on a table or something, I think it is pretty well protected.

I don't have the case, but my gf does, I will look at it tonight.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't it sick up just a little on the sides? Enough to protect unless you like drop it on the corner of something

scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Wear mine on belt for over 8 hours a day, got shell and holster from Verizon with Kickstand to off set the one I lost on Thunderbolt. Love it.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't it sick up just a little on the sides? Enough to protect unless you like drop it on the corner of something

Sides yes but nearly nothing on top and bottom. In fact the lips on top and bottom force phone to fall on its screen. If surface of ground is uneven lips on side do nothing.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
After the issue I had getting this phone I will case it for a while until I get over the trauma :)

Over the trauma and am now going naked......phone feels so good in the hand without the case on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish they made a bumper case for this phone.

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
Has any company ever made a really good case with a kickstand? If so I will write them to ask if one for the hd maxx is being built. I like the vzw kickstand case but if I drop the phone and it strikes on the top edge or bottom edge there is zero protection. I have insurance but I would hate to damage my phone and I do tend to drop things. I don't mind big and bulky if it offers superior protection but cannot go without the kickstand.

Seidio makes nice cases with a kickstand and I think Trident does also.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I also saw a nice Seidio case with a metal kickstand.
Does anyone have photos of the OtterBox Defender to share??? Since I bought full retail I want to protect it.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I also saw a nice Seidio case with a metal kickstand.
Does anyone have photos of the OtterBox Defender to share??? Since I bought full retail I want to protect it.

It just came out today. Mine should arrive on Friday. I'll try to post pics.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Over the trauma and am now going naked......phone feels so good in the hand without the case on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish they made a bumper case for this phone.

This is why I don't use a case that stays on. I use a pocket pouch mainly and once in a while belt pouch but phone is naked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer