Are you keeping it?

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Bought this phone @ Best Buy so that I could exercise their 30 day return window of necessary. I originally was torn between this and the Note 2 and decided on this mostly based off of its hardware. It is a very simple phone and I am loving it so far.

But by the time 11/19 comes around there may be a couple more flagship phones out for Verizon including the Note 2. Will you guys be pulling the trigger? Or keeping the MAXX HD?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I was in the same boat but bought the Maxx and love it. No reason to move on so quick. I might be interested in the Note 3 but this is my first android device and I like what I got.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Keeping.

This battery is amazing and I would never go without it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
If the size of these phones keep getting bigger....I will be keeping the Maxx HD for a long time. I think the GS3 is pushing it for size.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Getting rid of this Maxx HD asap........Just Kidding, KEEPING IT!!!!!! Only 2 things missing, Google Wallet and Jelly Bean. Love everything about this phone.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I live everything about this phone, but the battery is what truly sets it apart. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to a "regular" battery.

Sent from my Droid RAZR HD MAXX

CollegePartyBoy

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Hell yeah. Could not be happier. Will it be surpassed by other new phones in the next 3 months. Yeah, and they will get surpassed. And...
So what, It will make me plenty happy for a long time.

WrexAndroid

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
This makes me happy to see that so many are going to keep it. I just ordered it to replace my TBolt and was torn between it and the S3.

I had the first gen droid which was a beast and built like a tank compared to the S3 and my TBolt.

I will probably test it for the 14 days and decide if I want to move on to the new Nexus.

rolo99

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering moving to the Maxx HD from a TB too. I'm tired of not getting the latest software & carrying chargers/battery packs everywhere. My husband just went from an Iphone4 to the S3. He likes it, but it's WAY too big for me. Go to a store and see if you can reach all areas of the screen with your thumb, while holding it in the same hand. That was the deal breaker for me....having to use two hands because the phone is so big.

This makes me happy to see that so many are going to keep it. I just ordered it to replace my TBolt and was torn between it and the S3.

I had the first gen droid which was a beast and built like a tank compared to the S3 and my TBolt.

I will probably test it for the 14 days and decide if I want to move on to the new Nexus.

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
haha... A coworker was giving me a hard time because I went with the RAZR instead of the galaxy S3.
I'm keeping my RAZR! it has the same efficient S4 processor but a MUCH bigger battery. What's not to like?
I like the solid industrial design of the RAZR over Samsung phones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2