Those that switched from GS3 to Maxx HD

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
You guys think they will release a new razr soon? Thinking of switching from s3 to maxx hd but don't want an outdated phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Are you just bored of your s3 or is it issues? I say get the maxx HD if you need the long lasting power.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

diegoesk

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Im thinking about making the switch today. Just curious to know if anyone has had success using a 64gb microSD?

I currently have one in my s3 and would rather keep it than buy a new one.

jebb

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Im thinking about making the switch today. Just curious to know if anyone has had success using a 64gb microSD?

I currently have one in my s3 and would rather keep it than buy a new one.

2 users have reported 64gb cards working after formatting them with the phone. See posts 6 & 8 in this thread.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
IMHO...I don't think they will release any new RAZR's, this year.

This.

The RAZR HD will last a year. The only reason the Maxx came out months later from the original RAZR was Motorola held back. This time it was all at once.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

jkmasi

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I currently have both phones, and am trying to decide which to keep. I'm sure it's all been said by now, but here are the pros of each for me:

S3
-Smoother UI, by far. I am using Nova launcher on both, and have the same apps installed. I get occasional lag and stutters on the RMHD, but never on the SG3 - it's smooth as silk.
-better camera
-better stock sms app (I like that you can use volume up/down to control font size in messages), plus it just looks nicer to me. On the RMHD, I had to go to handcent.
-faster to pick up 4G after being on wifi connection
-better use of screen size due to nav buttons under screen, rather than on-screen.
-great battery life
-better camera

RMHD
-better call quality/stronger signal.
-feels sturdy
-even better battery life