Speakerphone high volume question

jonson74

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
My speakerphone on higher volume sounds crackly a bit. Does anyone else notice this? On lower settings its fine, but when i turn the volume up it just doesn't sound right. So just wondering if this was how they all where or is this a defect on mine. Its not that bad but noticeable.

Thanks

jonson74

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
So nobody has the issue when they are talking to someone on speakerphone with the volume on high and it crackles, sounds like a bad speaker?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
i just sent back a Razr Maxx (not HD) that was a refurb. i was given it because of whine in bionic headphone output caused by ICS update. sadly, I had to send the Maxx back--the speaker crackling was awful...on my very FIRST phone call. I wonder if the whole Razr line has issues with the speaker? My Bionic at least has a decent speaker. (I'm toying with the idea of paying MSRP to get a Maxx HD)

Tomad9#AC

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
So nobody has the issue when they are talking to someone on speakerphone with the volume on high and it crackles, sounds like a bad speaker?

I get it sometimes but it seems to be only with certain peoples phone. I have seem to have it on every motorola phone I have had which is quite a few. The speaker is loud so and if I lower it one level the crackle goes away. I wonder how it matches to the people who say they wish their speaker was louder.

anon4276835

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I get it sometimes but it seems to be only with certain peoples phone. I have seem to have it on every motorola phone I have had which is quite a few. The speaker is loud so and if I lower it one level the crackle goes away. I wonder how it matches to the people who say they wish their speaker was louder.

I have just noticed this on my phone - first, time I have used the facility and on the highest volume it is unusable.

This was on a call to my mother so, I will have to check out calls to other numbers and see if it is a fault with the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome