What is going on with my screen

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
This is the third time this has happened since I have had the phone. Any ideas. If I turn the screen off and back on out fixes itself.
uploadfromtaptalk1352235501493.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

cliberti

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Possibly OS problem. I updated mine with the leaked version of Jellybean and this went away on mine. I had one other screen glitch that was easily repeatable in twitter when responding to tweets, it went away as well

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Possibly OS problem. I updated mine with the leaked version of Jellybean and this went away on mine. I had one other screen glitch that was easily repeatable in twitter when responding to tweets, it went away as well

I have had this issue before I updated to JB. If I return it now I get a refurbished or a new phone?

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I am getting it replaced, this is phone # 4 and the 1st time I have had to return so many phones. Ughhhhhhh

It sucks. I'm sorry you're going through such a bad patch of devices. If I was having these problems. Constant returns...I don't think I would accept any other device that verizon may offer. Have they offered yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
It sucks. I'm sorry you're going through such a bad patch of devices. If I was having these problems. Constant returns...I don't think I would accept any other device that verizon may offer. Have they offered yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

There is not another phone I would want? Is there?

erjennin

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site