Anyone dropped their phone yet?

Megaroad

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Just curious...has anyone here dropped their phone yet, and if so, what effect did it have on the condition of the phone? :cool:

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thankfully, no and I usually don't so heres to hoping!

But like the RAZR Maxx that my niece dropped on me, it should hold up well. You'll have some scuffs and rough plastic but unless it hits the ground just right, should be fine hardware wise. Anyone care to drop theirs for giggles and show us?

Sheltie9635

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
My husband dropped his Maxx not HD and the corner of his glass cracked over the search magnifying glass. But the soft button still works.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Robk812

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Dropped it twice in the same evening during an evening of copious alcohol consumption lol. Both times it landed on the kevlar back. Once on the corner and once almost flat. Surface was asphalt driveway. A couple of dings in the kevlar but not bad at all. I am sure the glass must have touched at sometime during one of the two falls but nothing noticeable from the impact. Normally my phone is always in a case of some sort but its a really beautiful device in my eyes and that leads me down the path of naked phone stupidity at times lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000